Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 15:01:31 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "Chuck Youse" <cyouse@cybersites.com>
Cc:        "Mike Smith" <mike@smith.net.au>, "Robert Withrow" <witr@rwwa.com>, "Sergey" <serge69@nym.alias.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Q] How stable is FreeBSD 3.X ?

Thank you, this was an excellent summary of what pissed people off and
what the attitude of people reporting problems *should* be.  It also
cuts both ways, folks.  When we find a bug that has been around since
the generic BSD 4.4 Lite sources were released, do you think we send
nasty, indignant mails to Kirk McKusick demanding that he fix his
unreliable, crappy code?  Of course not. :-)

Anyone who wants help from someone else who doesn't owe it to them has
to be unfailingly polite, all the way up the chain, and that's just a
basic law of human interaction.

- Jordan