Date:      Fri, 17 May 2002 11:24:17 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        Gavin Atkinson <gavin@ury.york.ac.uk>, stable@FreeBSD.org, qa@FreeBSD.org, murray@FreeBSD.org, obrien@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: BUG: isc-dhcp dhclient infinite loop regression in 4.6-PRE

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 12:57:30PM +0100, Brian Somers wrote:
> Of course this will pull that file off the vendor branch too.  If you
> can test this and it works ok, I'll defer committing it 'till Murray
> comments.

  Thanks for looking into this.  I'll send some mail off to Ted Lemon
about this and see what he says.  Please don't take any DHCP files off
the vendor branch.  I can commit to the ISC CVS repo just as easily as
the FreeBSD CVS repo, so there's no need to make future updates more
difficult by diverging.

	  - Murray