Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:31:02 -0500
From:      "Michael Knoll" <michael.knoll@gmail.com>
To:        gkovesdan@t-hosting.hu, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   rar-3.51,1

I tried building the rar-3.51,1 port under 6.0-RELEASE with a recently
updated ports tree.  It installed without error, but when trying to
run the tool, I get an error that I need libstdc++.so.5.   I suspect
this library should be made a dependancy for the port.

But, I tried to install the glibstdc++ port, but it was flagged as
broken.  I also found a libstdc++.so.4, which I added a sym link to.=20
After which, rar complained it needed a libm library, which was too
vague of a name for me to determine what to install.

Does anyone know how to get RAR installed?

Thanks,
Mike