Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:27:04 -0400
From:      David Banning <david@www3.pacific-pages.com>
To:        duane jones <dljones@sccoast.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: None

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 01:34:58PM -0400, duane jones wrote:
> What i am looking for is,a program that will allow me to provide my own
> internet service from my home, without having to pay an ISP! can i do this
> with FreeBSD
> Check out our home page at <http://www.rv-camp.com/>;

I have a dialup line into my home. I have it go to my web page and update
a link with my current IP address every 10 minutes.

By people going to my web page and clicking the link they can obtain access
to the FreeBSD server in my home, which I use to enter my orders, and then, in
turn have FreeBSD fax out the order to my customers.

It's a great little setup for someone learning, or a small business (like me)

If that's something you are looking for I could give you some direction.