Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2000 17:26:14 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gabriel Mains <gmains@southwind.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Star Office Setup Fails

When I try and run the Star Office 5.1a setup (not the port) it gives me
the following error:

bash# ./setup
/usr/tmp/sv001.tmp/setup.bin: error in loading shared libraries
libvos517li.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Where do I find this lib file??

Gabriel Mark Mains                             SouthWind Internet Access, Inc.
Department Manager                             120 S. Market
SouthWind Technical Support                    316-263-7963