Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:00:43 +0200
From:      Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie.le-hen@epita.fr>
To:        Aldrin Leal <aldrinleal@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bridging Code - MAC Filtering

>      Does the bridging code in FreeBSD 5.2-RELEASE have the hability
> to perform mac checking for a given IP?

Since you can filter bridged packets using ipfw(8) and the latter is able
to match against MAC address, I would say yes.  Nevertheless, it may not
be suitable enough for your needs, because it requires changing your rules
each time you add a machine or change a network card.

Regards,
--
Jeremie LE HEN aka TtZ/TataZ                          jeremie.le-hen@epita.fr
                                                                 ttz@epita.fr