Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 1998 16:53:59 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PHK needs a vacation (Re: memory leaks in libc)

[ Moving to -chat ]

> Would this thread please DROP DEAD preferably RIGHT NOW!
>
> THANKYOU!

This has been typical of your responses to anything you disagree with
lately, so my feeling is that you need to spend more time with your
family and less time arguing about subjects you care so little for.

If it means so little to you, ignore it.  You're being an ass and making
FreeBSD look bad.  You'll come up with some smart-alek comment that'll
make you feel better about yourself by putting me down, but it won't
matter since you're the one acting rude and unprofessional.

Go take a vacation!

Nate