Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:54:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Elliot L. Tobin" <tobin@mail.eecis.udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Terminal Problem

When I ssh to a solaris host, in console, the screen does not properly
scroll.  For example, if I am in pine viewing an email, and I hit the down
arrow, the bottom line on the screen scrolls, instead of having the entire
screen shift up.  Opposite happens when I hit the up-arrow.

My TERM on the Solaris box is vt100, and I've tried sun, sun-24, vt100 on
my FreeBSD box to no avail.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

EllioT