Date:      Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:45:36 -0500
From:      "Eric A. Hall" <ehall@ehsco.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   seeking port of kdocker

I use FreeBSD in VMware for network and application testing. Since it runs
under VMware, I need to use the VMware toolbox for things like the shared
mouse and clipboard functions to work correctly in Gnome. Unfortunately
the toolbox runs as an app and gets in the way of tests.

On Linux clients I use http://kdocker.sourceforge.net/ to automatically
push the toolbox into the taskbar notfication area. I've tried compiling
this under FreeBSD, but I've failed miserably (ended up with massive
amounts of unneeded KDE stuff and even then kdocker was still reporting
memory problems). I'm obviously not savvy enough with FreeBSD to figure
out all the problems, so rather than bludgeon this more I figured I'd try
to get somebody who knows what they are doing to port it over.

Alternative suggestions also welcomed.

Thanks