Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2001 01:12:24 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        gallinka@adelphia.net
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is the IBM Credit Card Ethernet II supported with FreeBSD 4.2 Release?

: times in consecutive months.  My last post has all the information which
: I did not want to repeat.  The URL is
: http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg.php3?msg_id=7334699&list=163.  I hope
: you can help as my only alternative is a Win 98 internet router.

Well, maybe the best bet is to swap out ne2000 cards with you :-)
I'll trade one of my working ones, with dongles, for the ethernet II
card that's failing for you.

I wonder if the latest 4.5-PRERELEASE helps any at all.  The post that
you referred to 4.2.

Warner