Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:13:34 +0200
From:      "Jaco H. van Tonder" <freebsd-questions@premsoft.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   savecore changed?

Hi all,

I have a -CURRENT kernel that panics the moment it starts booting, and I
have to use another kernel to boot properly (GENERIC). The problem is that I
want to dump the core from the faulty kernel, and I see that savecore no
longer support a -N flag like in 4.X? How do I save the core in -CURRENT
from a different kernel? UPDATING does not mention any change in savecore.
:(

Any help appreciated.

Thank you
Jaco van Tonder
Magic Developer :: Premsoft Development (Pty) Ltd
Direct: +27 11 312 2122 :: Fax: +27 11 312 2122 :: Mobile: +27 83 417 5424
Email: jaco@premsoft.co.za :: Web: http://www.premsoft.co.za/
PGP: http://www.premsoft.co.za/jaco/jaco_premsoft.asc