Date:      Thu, 18 May 1995 13:11:42 -0400
From:      Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   iScreen seg faults

I installed the iScreen package on my system (FreeBSD 2.0.950412-SNAP) using
the FreeBSD 2.0 package.  Whenever I run it, it dies on signal 11, but
leaves the screen and window shell processes running.  I get dropped back to
my original shell, and those other processes are still alive.

So I fetched the screen 3.6.2 sources from a GNU site and compiled those.  I
get the same error.

Has anyone gotten screen to run under the 950412 Snapshot?  I'm recompiling
now with the screen debugging output (it takes a while as my freebsd
machine is an old 386SX-25...

Thanks for any insight.

								v.