Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:05:38 -0400
From:      "Jake Zhen" <quapzx6@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem

hi.
  after i installed freebsd, i never able to boot in the console/terminal.
when my pc start to reboot, i see something like the following on my screen.
the machine reboots until i press the shut down button.  Please help me out
with this. thank you very much.
cpuid = 0; apic =00
fault virtual address = 0rd22e00a
fault code 	= supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer  = 0x8:0xc057e0e0
stack pointer 		= 0x10:0xcd0cd794c
frame pointer		= 0x10:0xcdcd7b70
code segment		= base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0xlb
			DPL 0, pres1 , def32 1, gran1
processor eflags	= Interrupt enabled, resume, IopL0
current process		= 42 (cbb2)
trap number 		= 12
panic: page fault
cpuid = 0