Date:      Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:38:16 +0000
From:      Vincent Hoffman <vince@unsane.co.uk>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (more) bugs fixed in -HEAD, AP mode is now mostly (again) stable!

On 09/03/2012 09:40, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just fixed a rather silly/ridiculous bug that I introduced into
> ath(4) when I reworked the reset path to not just purge frames during
> an interface reset.
>
> The 11na/11ng stuff is now stable again.
>
> I didn't notice it before because I didn't have enough background
> traffic _and_ interface rests. Silly me. :(
>
> In any case, if you've been waiting to upgrade to a -HEAD checkout to
> do more 11n testing, now would be a good time. Just remember to
> disable background scan or things will definitely hang on you.
>
> Next - BAR handling and correct queue pause/resume handling. Then I
> can flip it on by default!

Excellent maybe its finally time to take the plunge and move to -HEAD.
Any other advise than what's on the page here
http://wiki.freebsd.org/dev/ath%284%29/80211n*

ath0@pci0:4:0:0:    class=0x028000 card=0x10671a3b chip=0x002a168c
rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Atheros Communications Inc.'
    device     = 'AR928X Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express)'
    class      = network

*Its only an atom box so it'll take me a while to pull myself up.

Vince