Date:      Fri, 03 Dec 1999 00:43:45 -0500
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   -Stable needs PCCARD to compile?

In an attempt to shrink my /usr/src dir I added src/sys/pccard to my
refuse file. The idea was that since my desktop machine doesn't have any
pccard's I didn't need that. Now it won't make buildworld. It stops when
it gets to installing pccard headers, like so...

---
cd /usr/src/include/../sys;  install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444
pccard/*.h  /usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include/pccard
install: pccard/*.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop.
---

So then I have to ask, why is buildworld installing stuff? It installed
12 other files right before pccard stuff.

I cvsup'd to stable right before compiling (a few minutes ago).

-Brandon