Date:      Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:20:23 +0100
From:      Joel Dahl <joel@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Move people from the Development Team to the Development Team Alumni

There are a lot of people listed in section 5 (called "The FreeBSD
Developers") in the contributors article that probably shouldn't be
there.  Does anyone have any objections if I move those who resides in
CVSROOT-src/access.unclassified from the Development Team to the
Development Team Alumni?

The following people would be affected by this[1][2]:

asami        (?) - 2001
sef          (?) - 2001
torstenb     (?) - 2002
dima         (?) - 2001
chuckr      1996 - 2000
yokota      1997 - 2001
danny       1997 - 2002
jmb         1997 - 2002
semenu      1998 - 2003
dburr       1998 - 2002
abial       1998 - 2002
dirk        1998 - 2003
dbaker      1999 - 2003
nakai       1999 - 2002
groudier    1999 - 2001
reg         2000 - 2002
unfurl      2000 - 2001
dec         2000 - 2001
assar       2000 - 2002
shafeeq     2000 - 2002
cokane      2000 - 2002
keith       2000 - 2002
amorita     2001 - 2002

[1] The first year is the year when they got their commit bit, and the
second year is the last time they committed something.  I couldn't find
any information about the first four (asami, sef, torstenb, dima), but I
suspect that asami and sef got their commit bits very early, say
1993 or 1994.  I'd appreciate some help on this though.

[2] I just noticed that asami is neither in the Development Team nor in
the Development Team Alumni.

--
Joel - joel at FreeBSD dot org