Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 19:32:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      vic tor <vickd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Distribution

Hi, I was interested in downloading FreeBSD from your server but soon
found out it isn't as easy as I thought. I think it would be a whole
lot better if you made an image of the cdrom available for download.
That way anyone with a cd burner could download it and
make a cd without a lot of problems.

Please consider this suggestion since the popularity of cd burners is
increasing and the simplicity of such distribution would only help
spread FreeBSD.

Also, I was surprised that the only CD producer of FreeBSD is Wallnut
Creek. Common, 40 bucks for the disk. At lsl, one can purchase Linux
(4 versions) for 7 bucks. Why not also make a deal with them ??

Well, I hope that sometime in the future you will make a cd image of
FreeBSD available
for download.

Thank you