Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:51:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Knoll <jknoll@indy.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Accessing FreeBSD server from behind Microsoft Proxy Server

Hello,

I set up a FreeBSD box for our engineering group.  Initially, it was used
for cvs, but I installed apache and cvsweb.  There is now a desire to be
able to access the FreeBSD box especially port 80 from the internet.  The
FreeBSD box is behind a Microsoft Proxy Server.  Is it possible to get the
proxy server to forward internet requests to the FreeBSD box?  Our nt
administrator has been open to running the FreeBSD server, but he doesn't
know how to allow traffic to and from the FreeBSD box.

Does anyone know how to configure the proxy server?

Thanks in advance.

Jim