Date:      Sat,  7 Jul 2007 06:50:52 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Citi Online Banking <securityalert@citibank.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Update Your Citi Account Online Banking For Security Purpose

   [citi36.gif]

                           Dear CitiBank member,

      This email was sent by the Citibank server to verify your e-mail
   address. You must complete this process by clicking on the link below
       and entering your account information . This is done for your
     protection , becaurse some of our members no longer have access to
      their online access and we must verify it. To verify your e-mail
       address and access your bank account, click on the link below.

    [1]https://web.da-us.citibank.com/signin/citifi/verify/%?6488820019
                  Please fill in the required information.
   This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk free
                               environment .

                                 Thank you
                            Accounts Management

                        [2]Citigroup Privacy Promise