Date:      Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:10:01 -0200
From:      Newton <nlunkel@ig.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnome Lite

Dear Friends : I finally installed my 5.2.1 version, I'm trying to solve
some problems and, would like to know if someone could help me. I choose
Gnome for my Desktop, but it's a lite version and, would like to know,
if there is a way to download a new one to "correct" this ? And, if
possible , is there a way to intall "package by package" ? I thought in
download it , save into a CD and install. I'm having problems with my
network (DHCP) but, slowly I'm better understanding this "new system",
for me and, in the near future, I hope that all it OK. Also, I would
like to talk with another people that English is not your native
language, cause I'm a little surprised after I installed, my Gnome or
KDE, without brazilian portuguese support. Is it a problem with the lite
versions or a lack of support to another languages ? Thank you, for help
me. Sincerely, Newton - Brazil