Date:      17 Jul 2002 18:43:24 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Thoughts on Web Site Design / Builder apps?

--=-OPINCJ2LbRC/hLfBa9gL

Hi,
  I'm a hands-up newbie at web design and html stuff, but would like to
learn for my own amusement on my home system.

Is anyone able to recommend a nice informative and straight-forward
website design / building app from the ports collection?

Thanks for the time.

Stacey
--=20
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer

--=-OPINCJ2LbRC/hLfBa9gL

--=-OPINCJ2LbRC/hLfBa9gL--