Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 13:11:37 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Binary diffs between -RELEASE and -STABLE

Hi,

I'm preparing a CD release of 2.2.6 for one of Polish computer magazines.
As someone pointed to me, perhaps it would be better to use -stable for
this (as there were some bugs dicovered in the menatime). However, it
seems wasteful to download the whole distribution (which I'm doing at the
moment - I don't have enough resources to generate release myself) when I
could download only a set of binary patches between 2.2.6-RELEASE and
given 2.2-xxxxxx-SNAP...

Andrzej Bialecki