Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:39:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      Roop Nanuwa <roop@gw.carpoolbc.com>
To:        Drew Sanford <drew@planetwe.com>
Cc:        Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>, Damien Tougas <damien@carroll.com>, Erik Rothwell <erothwell@callgtn.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD toques - You must be Canadian, Eh?

This is one funny thread =).. when I first saw the message I thought right
away that most people on this list would have no clue what it was.. I've
been looking for one of these also (along with a bunch of other FreeBSD
promo stuff).. hmm.. maybe we should start a mass petition/campaign for
FreeBSD Mall or ThinkGeek.com to market these?

RSN