Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 1997 19:24:24 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Subject:   Tour in the US

A friend of mine (also a FreeBSDist) and I will be in the US from July,
29th to August 15th. We start in New-York till the 5th then go to the
Sci-Fi convention at Milwaukee till the 10th and then for 5 days in San
Francisco.

It would be nice to meet some of you.

I know there is a BSD group in Milwaukee and I guess it won't be difficult
to find some BSDists in SF :-) Is there anyone in New-York ?

Anyone having a recommendation for an hotel in SF ?

I'm looking forward to meet some of you, after all these years of e-mail...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: There are no limits -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #20: Fri Jun 13 00:16:13 CEST 1997