Date:      Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:53:09 -1000
From:      Gary Dunn <osp@aloha.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Gnome <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Enable Inkscape whiteboard

According to the Inkscape web site it is possible to build Inkscape with
support for a Jabber-based shared whiteboard, code name Pedro.

http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/WhiteBoard

This page says that to get this capability I "... must compile inkscape
with the configure option --enable-whiteboard"

I thought that I could accomplish this by adding this line to the
Makefile in the top directory of the inkscape port:

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --enable-whiteboard

immediately after

.include <bsd.port.pre.mk>

After that I did a make rmconfig, make, make deinstall, make reinstall.
Still no Whiteboard menu.

Is there a way I can enable the inkscape whiteboard?

--
Gary Dunn, Honolulu
osp@aloha.com