Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:17:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dave Runkle <drunkle@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Eterm only runs as root?

I can't believe that I overlooked this somewhere in the docs, but
Eterm will not run as a regular user for me. I've changed perms on
the /usr/X11R6/bin/Eterm, but it still won't run under any user
except for root. I get seg fault every time. Runs great under root.

Running 3.2-RELEASE, took out Eterm-0.8.8 and replaced it with
Eterm-0.8.9. I've looked about everywhere I could think of for an
answer to this,

I have not installed from source. Is there a flag in there
somewhere?

Thanks very much for any answers!
Dave