Date:      Sat, 6 Oct 2001 17:32:08 -0400
From:      Dave Chapeskie <bsdport@ddm.wox.org>
To:        lioux@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/30847: Maintainer update for games/ifm

[PLEASE wrap your lines at a resonable length, like ~75 chars]
On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 11:00:53AM -0700, lioux@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:
> The latest version of the port already contains the updates in the PR

Which file are you talking about, I just checked CVS and it does NOT
have the changes in the PR and all the patches still look valid.

> but the WWW tag update which does not apply cleanly.

What are you talking about?  The ftp URL update inform/pkg-descr?

> Please check the latest version and let us know how do you want this
> PR handled.

Re-fetching the patch from the PR database, it applies cleanly for me
with a fresh cvsup on Oct 6th, 2001.  How did you fetch the patch?  If
you used the web interface you do release you need the raw PR since the
HTMLified version encodeds URLs in hrefs.

% cd /usr/ports
% fetch -o - 'http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=30847&f=raw' | patch

Hmm...  Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
[...]
Patching file games/ifm/Makefile using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 8.
[...]
Patching file games/xzip/Makefile using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 8.
[...]
Patching file games/inform/pkg-descr using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 8.
Hmm...  Ignoring the trailing garbage.

--
Dave Chapeskie