Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 00:06:55 -0600 (CST)
From:      George Vagner <kf7nn@mutsgo.dyn.ml.org>
To:        mathenge@sprint.ca (Andrew Mathenge)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel EtherExpress 16

I was using the same driver under 2.2.2 and it worked good but now they
incorporated it into the ie0 driver and i cant get it to work.

i am trying to use the bnc port on the card but never see the led light up
when i ping to another machine, although pinging this machine does light the led.

i have used softset to set it to BNC and 32K memory mapped at d4000 and it probes
correctly but just dont talk.

if you figure it out please let me know