Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 20:35:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ahc0:A:0: no active SCB for reconnecting target

ahc0:A:0: no active SCB for reconnecting target - issuing BUS DEVICE RESET
SAVED_TCL == 0x0, ARG_1 == 0xb, SEQ_FLAGS == 0x40
ahc0: Bus Device Reset on A:0. 2 SCBs aborted

Since I've upgraded from 2.2.8-stable I've had various error messages
about my SCSI controller/Harddrive.  As soon as some of the others pop up
I post them too.

What do they mean?

Thanks,

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org