Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:38:34 -0700
From:      "J. Johnston" <jeremy@stormy.smart-serv.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Spam filtering with dspam and postfix

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good howto, or some tips for
filtering spam using dspam in a setup where virtual users (various
domains) are stored in LDAP. Currently we hand off email to dspam in the
filter stage and dspam hands it back into postfix as lmtp, the problem
with this is the current setup uses (and only howto I can find) one user
for dspam, so the quarantine is under one username, we would like to
separate this so each user@domain has their own quarantines.

Thanks in advance