Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:58:33 +0100
From:      Karel Miklav <karel@lovetemple.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD, Advocacy" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: why BSDs got no love

Jan Husar wrote:
> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/opensource/?p=1123&tag=nl.e011

Why a box is not an apple and how would we make a box look like an
apple? That is a question! Because if we could turn all the boxes into
apples, oh boy, how many apples would we have! Where all those apples
would be stored in the world without boxes nobody knows, but let's just
concentrate on doing one step at the time.

Seriously, power consumers get enough confirmation from the salespeople
and popular media, they should not be covered here. Or is there a need
for positioning work regarding our project?

--

Regards,
Karel Miklav