Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 1998 13:09:12 +0100 (BST)
From:      Jezz Palmer <jezz@sucs.swan.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Support for advansys SCSI controllers

Hi there,

I'm a second year computer science degree student here at Swansea
university, I have a copy of the FreeBSD OS but am concerned that it
doesn't support my SCSI card.
I'd be greatful if you could advise me if there is any chance that support
for the Advansys 930u PCI SCSI card will ever be given.
I have ran FreeBSD using the I.D.E. channels before but I have upgraded to
SCSI in persuit of better CD-R performance, ufortunately I can no longer
install FreeBSD.
I'd be greatful for your assistance.

Many thanks

Jezz Palmer