Date:      Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:48:44 -0500
From:      Jo <jedix@videotron.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ethernet conflict

Hi,
	 I just installed Freebsd on my pc. I got two ethernet (NE 2000) cards,
one not pnp and the other pnp. I have put "controller pnp0" in the
kernel for my pnp card.

	The line "device ed0 at isa? port 0x280 net irq 10 iomem 0xd8000 vector
edintr" is defined in the kernel.

	During boot process, the pc found:
	- "ed1 rev 0x00 int at irq 10 on pci0.11.0"
	- "ed1 at 0x280-0x29f irq 9 on isa"

	Then he say : ed0 not probed du to I/O address conflict with ed1 at
0x280.

	Can you tell me what I need to adjust in the kernel to regulate my
ethernet cards detection? (I hope to have ed1 and ed2 detected)

			Thanks,
				Jonathan