Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 00:49:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        steve@freebsd.org
Cc:        qa@freebsd.org, ps@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: packages ready for 4.1.1R

 * From: Steve Price <steve@freebsd.org>

 * 	bento:/b/steve/4.1.1R/i386/disc1

It was brought to my attention that the mozilla+ipv6 package appears
to be truncated.  I checked all the packages and indeed this one and
another one (ghc) are bad.  They are both exactly 64,000 bytes in
length.

I removed them from the FTP site.  Steve/Jordan, there are three
places you need to remove them from:

(1) Packages in the main packages/All directory (the symlinks were not created)
(2) The packages/INDEX file
(3) The packages/All/CHECKSUM.MD5 file

(The other mozilla packages are ok so don't delete those. :)

Sorry for the trouble.  Looking at the logs, the problem is probably
caused by ssh not properly propagating signals.  These are two of the
long-running makes that got terminated on the master with a signal.
But apparently the news didn't get to the machine that was building
them and they tried to copy the files over, and died somewhere in the
middle of it.

I added an extra gzip --test check at the end of the package build
script so this will not happen again, ssh bug or not.

Satoshi