Date:      Thu, 5 Jun 1997 22:55:20 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        james@nexis.net (James FitzGibbon)
Subject:   Re: Use of your strptime(3) code (fwd)

As James FitzGibbon wrote:

> Because in 2.0b6, the author removed the requirement for a system
> strptime(3) call.  Still, this situtation may come up again, so I offered
> it as something to add to libc/libcompat.

Again, with the existing copyright, it's simply unacceptable.  I'm
saying this for at least the third time now, but didn't get any
response so far.

/*
 * Copyright (c) 1994 Powerdog Industries.  All rights reserved.
 *
 * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, without
                                                      ^^^^^^^
 * are met:
[... looks like a BSD copyright otherwise]

I even wrote a manpage already.

--
cheers, J"org