Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:21:06 +0100
From:      "Kjell" <junkmail@sensewave.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PHP, GD2 and True Type Fonts

I am  calling the GD2 package from PHP to generate graphics to be displayed
on web pages. Everything I have tried are working fine, with one exception:
When I make a call like
$size = ImageTTFBbox (10, 0, "fonts/arial.ttf" , "hello");
I get an arror message like
Warning: Could not find/open font in /home/www/htdocs/t3.php on line 21

Is it required to compile GD2 with certain options to be able to use True Type
Fonts?
Could it be something wrong with my font files?

regards from Kjell