Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 1995 10:10:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        me@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: audio/gmod

Michael Elbel wrote:

> >> Can someone update the port please?

> >	I've been working on it, but we really need a working sound driver
> >before we can commit a port.

> Did it crash your machine too? The X version needs libfwf. I got the
> curses one to compile by replacing all <sys/soundcard.h> and
> <sys/ultrasound.h> includes to <machine/...>.
> Unfortunately the resulting program panicked my system badly :-(
> I'm still investigating where exactly.

	Hmm.  It didn't crash my system - I didn't get the libfwf built (was
too much of a pain in the butt!) so I just built the curses version.  It just
played with the weird output (ends of samples repeating themselves and such)
that I've complained of before...

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration