Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:40:52 -0400
From:      "Bill Sandiford" <sysop@interlinks.net>
To:        "Bill Sandiford" <bill@interlinks.net>, "Mike Smith" <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.0 Release and pw command - Potential Bug?

Mike thanks for your kind words.

If there was an error message or a return code I would of posted
it...however since there was none I didn't...Nothing comes up on the
screen...syslog doesn't print anything...I have even tried redirecting the
output to /dev/console so that I wouldn't miss something that happened while
cron was running the script...All produce nothing except for the text that
the script is supposed to print out.