Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2007 02:28:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Transport Mode IPSEC

Hey all,

I see the handbook has a nice howto on tunnel mode ipsec.  I just want to
protect my NFS/NIS traffic between two hosts on a switch (neither NAT'd)
-- is there a reference as to transport-mode ipsec anywhere, or has anyone
done it that can outline it?  I would imagine it would be drastically
simpler than tunnel mode, but I'm not sure where it would break off.

-Dan

--

"A mother can be an inspiration to her little son, change his thoughts,
his mind, his life, just with her gentle hum."

-No Doubt, "Different People", from "Tragic Kingdom"