Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:21:10 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>
Cc:        Drew Sanford <drew@planetwe.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing Mozilla M15

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 09:10:13AM -0700, Jim Freeze wrote:

> > You might want to try M16 since its out. Of course it's not quite as
> > stable according to what I've heard.
>

> I did not see the FreeBSD version on M16. They only had Win32, MacOI and
> Linux.
>
> (I'm not brave enough, or have enough time, to attempt a build on my own.)

Release of the "Unsupported" versions are usually several days behind the
initial release. My guess is that the FreeBSD version will show up this
weekend.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 4.0
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses