Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 1997 16:18:24 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        "Paul Dekkers" <psd@nev.ml.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Install FreeBSD with CD in Win95 machine?

 Paul:

Yes, it's possible to install FreeBSD via FTP from a Win95 machine.  The
only problem you may have, is installing packages.  (I don't think win95
will handle those long file names very well)  Anyways, when you're in the
sysinstall utility, just select FTP as your media, and set the alternate URL
to ftp://win95.ip.address/D:/

You might need to play with that URL, but I'll leave that up to you to
figure out. :)

--
Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services