Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 23:48:46 +0900
From:      "Lee,Hyun Sook" <hslee00@chollian.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Would you help me ?

Hello.

My name is Lee,Jae Hong, and I am a student majoring mechanical engineering
in Seoul, Korea.
I made an AD board for my experiment, but I can't make device driver for
this.
Although I can make device driver under windows98, I want do my research
with FreeBSD.
I want to make my own device driver using the loadable kernel module.

I looked up two example about systemcall in /usr/.../lkm/,but it doesn't
quite helpful to me.

I know overall concepts about device driver of unix.

Would you help me ?
I would be very pleased if you let me know some documents or books regarding
making device drivers of FreeBSD.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Lee, Jae Hong