Date:      Sun, 05 Apr 1998 18:05:22 -0700
From:      "David E. Tweten" <tweten@frihet.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.6, utmp, wtmp, and xterm

I started this subject thread by cross-posting to ports and to stable.
Jordan believes I lacked "a clear and obvious need to post to both lists" (to
quote the rules).  In the interests of avoiding acrimony, and since it now
seems the problem I asked about goes beyond XFree86 3.3.2, please direct any
future traffic on this to stable and only to stable.

David E. Tweten           |  2047-bit PGP fingerprint:  |  tweten@frihet.com
12141 Atrium Drive        |   E9 59 E7 5C 6B 88 B8 90   |     tweten@and.com
Saratoga, CA  95070-3162  |   65 30 2A A4 A0 BC 49 AE   |     (408) 446-4131
Those who make good products sell products; those who don't, sell solutions.