Date:      Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:57:12 EST
From:      JonMS2010@aol.com
To:        rpj@fep.hirshfields.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        mds@mail.dotcom.fr, cramslovak@hotmail.com
Subject:   Re: Is anyone using a Tekram DC-390F sucessfully? Got problems with mine ...

--part1_6c.677b36a.27827358_boundary

Do you know where I might be able to find drivers for a Tekram SCSI CD-ROM
drive? I am having trouble installing and using it.

--
Jonathan M. Slivko <JonMS2010@AOL.COM>
Website: http://hometown.aol.com/JonMS2010

"Microsoft? Is that some kind of toilet paper?"
--

--part1_6c.677b36a.27827358_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">Do you know where I might be able to find drivers for a Tekram SCSI CD-ROM <BR>drive? I am having trouble installing and using it.
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0080ff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">--
<BR>Jonathan M. Slivko &lt;JonMS2010@AOL.COM&gt;
<BR>Website: http://hometown.aol.com/JonMS2010
<BR>FreeBSD -- The Power To Serve!
<BR>
<BR>"Microsoft? Is that some kind of toilet paper?"
<BR>--</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6c.677b36a.27827358_boundary--