Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:19:31 -0700
From:      Patrick Calkins <pcalkins@oemsupport.com>
To:        'Greg Lehey' <grog@lemis.com>, "Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: RAID

Humm.. if the code for RAID is somewhat buggy, I was wondering what the big
sites (like Yahoo) use to get around this... I know that Yahoo uses FreeBSD,
and with a site as big as theirs I would think loss of data would be a top
priority for them, hence the implementation of RAID on those boxes... any
comments?