Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:04:23 -0600
From:      "K. Gunderson" <kgun@iacan.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Proper cvsup base dir?

Greetings:

I've never run cvsup before and looking at the docs and handbook I see a
difference in the base dir used.  cvsup defauts to /usr/local/etc/cvsup, yet
the example files come configured to use /usr.  It seems like the former
would be the more "proper" location but the folks who provided the
example files know a lot more about it than me. Now obviously
this is not mission critical, but I'm curious about it and would
appreciate it if somebody could enlighten me.

--
Thanks--Ken
http://www.y2know.org/safari

Failure is not an option, it comes bundled with your Microsoft product.