Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 2019 18:45:02 +0300
From:      dmn <graahnul.grom@ya.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox, X11 fonts and 2gis

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 20:09:34 +0700
Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru> wrote:

> The package webfonts-0.30_14 is installed, but I know no way to tell
> if the X-server is actually using any fonts from there. It all happens
> automagically now, there is no xorg.conf, and I don't know how to
> print the current FontPath or font list.

$ xset q

It will show you the 'Font Path' used by X, among other information.

I'm using firefox-70.0_3,1 on 11.3-STABLE installed from ports,
and it displays the map on that web site correctly. webfonts package is
not installed.

When dealing with firefox problems, it's always suggested to run it
with the --ProfileManager command line option, create a new profile and
test under that new profile (without touching any configuration).
In your case I would also consider creating  new user account
(pw useradd) just to debug this issue.

Regards,
Dmitry.