Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:09:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        julian@whistle.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: btokup().. patch to STYLE(9) (fwd)

In article <Pine.BSF.3.95.990128184127.11856M-100000@current1.whistle.com>,
Julian Elischer  <julian@whistle.com> wrote:
> so far you are the first and only objector..
> which makes you outnumbered by 10 to 1 on email counts..

Uh, votes last longer than 8 hours around here.  You should give
people 3 days minimum to respond.  We don't all have pagers hooked
up to our mail systems so that we can instantly find out your latest
thoughts, you know. :-)

Even on the core list we allow 3 days.

John
  "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."
                                                            -- H. L. Mencken