Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 1999 15:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/14130: apache13-fp dies

The following reply was made to PR ports/14130; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To: <mikes@indiana.edu>, <FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:11:51 -0500

 From: <mikes@indiana.edu>
 > apache13-fp for apache 1.3.9 copied from www.freebsd.org in
 > ports/ports/www/apache13-fp directory, compiling under 3.3-RELEASE

 > "Make" fails to create Makefile in ./src directory, make
 > terminates
 >
 > >How-To-Repeat:
 >
 > "make" in apache13-fp directory
 >
 > >Fix:
 >
 > Apache configure appears to fail to create ./src/Makefile

 I checked the port and see no differences between a CVSup'd version and one
 fetched from
 ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/www/apache13-fp.tar

 I tried both using "make build" with a clean ports directory and the
 src/Makefile is created each time.

 Scot