Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2019 12:11:12 +0100
From:      Jan Bramkamp <crest@rlwinm.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Easyfix Bugs

On 12.03.19 04:58, Humaid Bin Haroon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone please suggest where can I find easyfix bugs or similar stuff for beginners to getting started with contributing to the FreeBSD project.

What is your background? There lots of things that a motivated newcomer
could do e.g.:

* Go through bug reports and reproduce them as few steps a possible
* Port new software to FreeBSD
* Improve unmaintained or outdatated ports.
* Go through the FreeBSD wiki looking for low hanging fruits (e.g.
https://wiki.freebsd.org/Networking?highlight=%28low%29%7C%28hanging%29%7C%28fruit%29)
* ...

-- Jan Bramkamp